NZ’s first Mazda Spares Supplier to Offer Life Time Warranty!
All our Mazda spares (and specialist Ford parts) are sold with a Silver Warranty (3 months parts replacement), unless otherwise agreed or stated in our quote or tax invoice. We also offer the following warranties on request:
Silver Plus – 3 months, parts and labour
Gold – 6 Months, parts only
Gold Plus – 6 months, parts and labour
Platinum – 12 months, parts only
Platinum Plus – 12 months, parts and labour
24 months parts and labour – on request conditions apply
Lifetime warranty – conditions apply
Warranty price varies by part type and age
3 months – 5000kms
6 month – 10,000kms
2 months – 20,000kms
24 month – 40,000kms. Must be serviced by a qualified technician/mechanic.
Every 6months or 10,000kms and proof service (copy of invoice) must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by or on the due date or mileage.
For a copy of our full Conditions of Warranty and our Terms & Conditions of sale, please get in touch.
Mazda spares (and specialist Ford parts) are covered for product failure due to defective material
We guarantee to replace, repair or refund the purchase price of the part.
What’s Not Covered
Parts accessories sent with the part for convenience of installation
Parts applied to the wrong make, model or year of vehicle
Damage caused by incorrect or poor fitting procedures
Vehicles modified from Manufacturers specifications
Fluids, water pumps, cambelts, tensioners, idlers, cam chains, guides, thermostats, hoses, batteries, tyres, air bags, seat belts seats, spark plugs, seals, gaskets are routine maintenance items and should replaced at the time of installation. Any recommended installation procedures provided by Maztech PartsWorld must be followed by the installer to maintain warranty coverage.
The warranty does not cover freight costs or similar charges.
All implied warranties are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages.
The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of Maztech PartsWorld from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by Maztech PartsWorld online under warranty, fails to operate, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at Maztech PartsWorld
- The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The installed heat tab centre is melted or removed.
- The part is sold “as is” as indicated on the front of invoice or in a web sites terms.
There is a 20% restocking fee for undamaged returns and you pay for return shipping. We also don’t refund the original shipping costs.
Electrical parts are not returnable if removed from packing and if they have been fitted or been ordered to try the part to see if it fixes the problem.
We do not allow our customers to test fit our parts unless with prior arrangement and only on-site.
- Begin by emailing email@example.com before the end of the warranty period.
- Please include the order/invoice number and details of the part issue
- We will review the warranty claim.
- We may request Photos and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Or chassis number, vehicle mileage.
- We may replace the part with a functionally equivalent part.
- We may ask for the return of the part and repair it.
- We may refund the cost of the part back, including your shipping costs.
- Please ensure that our warranty forms are completed and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of invoice date to validate your warranty. If you haven’t received or misplaced your copy please email us on email@example.com for another. Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps.
- All warranty claims must have an order number and written approval from Maztech before any Repair has taken place.
- Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps.
* We reserve the right to inspect any product prior to refund or replacement
95% of the parts listed on our website are ready to be shipped with our nationwide courier service. This means you can be sure of a quick professional service.
Sometimes less common or bulky items will need special preparation prior to despatch, however we will do our utmost to have the item packaged and shipped as soon as possible.
- North island small items overnight
- North island large items 1-2 days
- South island small packets overnight
- South island small items (urgent) overnight
- South island large items 3-4 days
Shipping methods and costs
We offer various methods of delivery and therefore many different price structures.
Local orders will despatch same day and be delivered by local couriers.
North Island deliveries are between 1 and 2 days.
Deliveries in the South Island and elsewhere in the North Island are handled by our logistics partner. They typically use trusted names like Fastways and New Zealand Couriers.
For large and bulky items we choose either Toll Logistics.
If you would like a quote for shipping please get in touch.
Multiple order discounts.
We will always try to combine freight whenever possible please talk to a member of the team for further details.
Parts damaged during shipping
Despite our best efforts, sometimes items get damaged in transit. If this happens with your order we suggest you inspect the item carefully then sign for it but note on the delivery that it is damaged. We advise you get in touch with our team asap to ensure we can get the item replaced or reimbursed.
Unfortunately if you sign for the item as being in good condition without inspecting it then realise it’s damaged our ability to assist in the replacement is diminished.
For smaller parts, we use one of New Zealand’s most trusted shipping solutions providers, CourierPost.